Wednesday, August 22, 2012

LUSH haul

Hey girls! Today's blog post will be about LUSH. I don't know if you know LUSH, but it's a company that makes bath products, and recently some beauty products. Yesterday I went there and I purchased a few products. Some I have used before, or I have already used, so I can tell you my opinion on these things!
But, just so you know, LUSH is a little expensive on certain products, so I didn't splurge too much!

BATH MELTS

Purchase n. 1: In the Nude 
I have never tried this one, but  I really think this is a great product. Reading it's description online for this blog post, I was totally already in love! Here's what caught me in the description (from lush.ca or lush.com) :
When your skin is suffering from dryness or irritation, drop an In the Nude bath melt in warm water for a relaxing soak that makes your skin feel better instantly. Lavender, rose and chamomile oils soothe dry or irritated patches as you relax in the skin softening cocoa butter infused waters. 

In The Nude
In the Nude bath melt
Purchase n. 2: MMM
I love this ones name! MMM mean Melting Marshmallow Moment. The name is super adorable, the cupcake shape is super delish, and it's description will surely suck you in! Here's my fave part (you can read the whole thing on the lush website!)
MMM melts into a pink, fluffy waterbed of marshmallow and moisturizing cocoa butter to satisfy cravings for all things sweet and delicious. Each pink, cupcake-shaped bath melt is made with real marshmallow herb, which produces a sweet, skin-soothing mucilage and marigold, which is equally lovely and calming for your skin. 

MMM Melting Marshmallow Moment
The adorable MMM

SOAP 

Purchase n. 3: Honey I washed the Kids 
I love how this soap smells like sweet caramel with a hint of honey (I love honey!). This soap is a best-seller, so I had to try it out! Since I can't even begin to describe how much I'm excited about this, here's a part of the description on the site: Honey I Washed the Kids is one of our best-selling soaps because it’s simply irresistible. People who fully intended to walk past a LUSH shop find themselves unable to resist its sweet caramel fragrance. You’ll inhale, drool, pick up a big chunk and immediately want to wash yourself all over with it. It’s so gentle, buttery and scrumptious you’ll have a hard time keeping it to yourself.

Honey I Washed The Kids Soap
The addictive Honey I washed the kids

Purchase n. 4: Miranda
I love gentle fruity kind of scents, so I really wanted to get this soap. Plus the way it looks is so special AND it's made with kiwi (yay for kiwi!) Read my favorite benefits of Miranda cut from the description: A fresh fruit salad of a soap, each green piece of sudsy delight is packed with enough fruit inside and out to fill your basket (and then some!). We make each batch of Miranda by hand with fresh, organic kiwi fruit to gently cleanse, tone, and brighten your skin.(...) To clear up congested skin and to refresh weary spirits we blend in ylang ylang and juniperberry. Simply fruit-tastic, it’s the perfect way to start your day!

Miranda Soap
The super-fun looking, yummy-scented Miranda

Purchase n. 5: Ice Blue
Last but not least for soaps, I took a small chunk of Ice Blue because it smells like (wait for it).... MINT! I had never seen that before. I've used this in the shower the day I got it, and it just BAM! started my day in a super-refreshing way! Here's how it's described:  Intense and extra stimulating; when you’re in the shower rub Ice Blue all over your body for a refreshing, tingly feeling. Peppermint has an incredible quality of making you feel cool when you’re hot, and warm when you’re cold. So if you’re hot and cold, it goes both ways! It also means that Ice Blue is the perfect soap for boys, girls, and all seasons and climes. Plus, to really wake up your skin and your senses we’ve made our ice cube soap with refreshing citrus oils. Give yourself an extra special cleansing sensation with Ice Blue. 

Ice Blue Soap
The refreshing Ice Blue

SHAMPOO

Purchase n. 6: Ultimate Shine solid shampoo
The day I purchased this, with the guy helping me, we smelled loads of different solid shampoos before deciding on this one because it smells super-good yet it's subtle. I tried this one because of a friend in the past. I really like it but (maybe I just didn't notice) I haven't seen such a difference in what it's said to do (shine). I don't think the description is really inspiring, but you can always read it here. But I will be doing a review on that shampoo so more info will be there! 
Ultimate Shine
Ultimate Shine

That's all I bought at LUSH yesterday!
Tell me your thoughts on LUSH products below I'd be delighted to read them! 

WHAT'S UP? 
Instagram: make sure to follow Lauren Conrad, Catherine Peck and @maudelabrie ! 

Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment